Jakůbek Jan, Ing. Ph.D.
October 22, 1969, Nový
Jičín, Czech Republic.
in Mathematical Engineering at Faculty of Nuclear
Science and Physical Engineering (FNSPE) of the Czech Technical
University in Prague (CTU)
||PhD degree in Nuclear Physics at FNSPE CTU
Main research activities and interests:
of nuclear science and physical engineering,
ltd., development of optical measurement methods.
ltd., development of a software and hardware for small DAQ
||Institute of Experimental and Applied
CTU, senior researcher, head of department of applied physics and technology.
- Nuclear imaging (Medipix),
- Study of semiconductor detection structures and their practical
- Spectroscopy, multiparametric coincidence spectroscopy,
- Mathematical analysis of data taken from physical experiments,
- Instrumentation for nuclear experiments.
Responsible for Grants (10)